PROPERTY DETAILSSIZE: 2.0 net Acres
AREA: Midlothian, Ellis County, Texas
LOCATION: South-side US HWY 287 Frontage just east of Walnut Grove Rd.
PROPERTY TYPE: Land, Platted Pad Site
UTILITIES: Dedicated Utility Junction Box on Site. All Available: Texas Electric, City Sewer, City Water
SALES PRICE: $482,994
Unit Price: $5.55 / SF
COMMENTS: High Traffic / Construction Ready / Can Divide
2.0 net Acres Pad Site, ready-to-build. Property has option to divide into two 1.0 net acre lots. This prime property has over $70,000 onsite improvements included in asking price. US HWY 287 Frontage/Direct Access. Features include: platted site with all city approvals, zoning, professionally leveled, dedicated utility junction box on site (all utilities), fire lanes, and paved access already in place. Ideal for restaurant, medical, church, business or retail pad. Close proximity to other retail, high income single family residential, multiple MISD schools, BaylorScott&White Hospital, Methodist Mansfield Hospital and Mid-Way regional airport.
Situated midway between Midlothian and Waxahachie, this property is uniquely located for dynamic business opportunity as northern Ellis County thrives with Texas’ unrivaled economic growth. Midlothian’s booming community boasts a skilled and educated workforce, exemplary schools, unparalleled quality of living and a strong, diversified economic base.
PROPERTY & AREA FEATURES• Centrally located to the DFW metroplex ~ 25 min. to either Dallas or Ft. Worth
• Ideal location for retail, restaurant, medical, church or business
• This frontage property is enhanced by high traffic and proximity to the only signal light on US HWY 287 for 24 miles, between Ennis and Mansfield
• Regional airport within 1 mile
• Excellent quality of community/family/work life
• Midlothian awarded one of the “50 Safest Cities in Texas” for 3 years.
• Award winning exemplary school system
• Thriving local economy / unrivaled state economy
• 1 million+ workforce within 25 minute radius
• Community population 35,000+ and growing daily
• 8890 Planned Homes In Midlothian
• 33,500+ Passing vehicles per day
Ready For More Information? Contact Ken!
To schedule a property showing or for more information simply fill out the form below. Ken will get right back to you!Fill Out The Form Below
The information provided herein was obtained from sources believed reliable, however Ken Pritchett Properties, Inc. makes no guarantees, warranties or representations as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of this property is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior to sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice.